top of page

Group

Público·125 miembros

Buy Ooma [2021]

I bought an ooma core 18 months ago. I researched it, and it seemed like the majority of issues people were having were actually due to their slow connections rather than ooma. With my 15-20 Mbps down/3-5 up connection, it sounds and works just like Vonage did, which sounded and worked just like my land line did.

buy ooma

If you are dropping your land line and you have a cell phone that works; why would you get an ooma? what are the benefits that ooma offers vs just not having a land line? I am having a hard time justifying my land line we hardly ever use it, so why replace it with anything? Is there an advantage to the land line that I am not thinking of?

Yes you can connect an answering machine, standard phone, cordless phone or all together with a standard telephone splitter. If you have physically disconnected your old home phone line from the external world (at the junction box) you can connect ooma to the house phone wiring and can plug phones (or answering machine, FAX, etc.) into each of those outlets. The instructions that came with the original ooma were not at all clear on this hook-up, but it is really very straightforward.

i just fax regular, without using the *99 and never had a problem. you can also access your vm through your email or online. The computer does not need to be on, in fact now you can use ooma wirelessly with their wifi adapter and put in anywhere you can get wireless in your home, no need to plug it into anything but the wall and phone.

Does anyone have a workaround for using ooma with an alarm service, I am sure there is a way, I believe I read it in a forum, but my alarm company insists on landline, but I am not paying $25 a month for a landline to use an alarm service paid by HOA.

I was looking at this system so i would be able to send and receive faxes from home. I was told by ooma that this can be accomplished by using a splitter. Does anyone have experience with using ooma this way? Wondering how well it works and if affects call quality.

I use it like this with a splitter for the fax and have had no problems with call quality. It works perfectly. I have been using ooma for over 2 years and never had a problem. It has some great features and cannot beat the price. Hope this helps. 041b061a72

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Únase a la lista oficial de correos de Novo Certification para recibir las últimas actualizaciones, información y eventos.

¡Gracias por suscribirse!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by Novo Certification. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page